Living at Where The Heart Is allows you to be free from the daily rigors of cooking and cleaning so you can maintain the liberties and freedoms of your retirement lifestyle in one of our spacious apartments. Our dedicated staff will take care of the grounds, the housekeeping and other chores; leaving you time to enjoy life's simple pleasures.
Our monthly hospitality package includes three delicious home-cooked meals each day, weekly housekeeping with linen service, planned events and activities, scheduled transportation, and paid utilities, except telephone. Your retirement can be as active or as relaxed as you prefer in our community - just like home, surrounded by your favorite collectables and furnishings.
- Three delicious home-cooked meals each day
- Private apartments available
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Kitchenette includes microwave, refrigerator and sink
- Paid utilities (except personal telephone)
- Maintenance and grounds-keeping service
- Scheduled transportation to doctor's appointments, shopping, outings and tours
- Planned group activities and special events
- Garden-level patios and decks available
- Pet friendly
- Wireless emergency call system